Friday, September 30, 2011

Stay'n Alive: PDX

Well I made it to another weekend by the grace of God. I am so very thankful to attend Multnomah University, but I have been busy busy busy. Yes, my classes are a blessing, I am learning about philosophies of history, about early American fathers, about the Bible and what God communicates to us through it. My prof's are rad dudes, intellectual geniuses that explain the existence of the universe in layman's terms, and for this I am truly thankful!
Being a RA (resident assistant) has been fun, challenging, and an experience I am glad to have. Fun because I just get to hang with guys that are becoming friends. Challenging because I run small group meetings, events, and have to enforce rules. And I look on it with gratitude because I am building friendships and learning to be a leader. By God's providence I will do a good job leading the 13 guys I've been given responsibility over.
                          Love and Miss You All- Josh

No comments: