Thursday, November 8, 2012


Hello all/ We hope everything this is well with all of you and that you are enjoying the holiday season so far. We just wanted to let you all know that we have moved. Below find our new address, our phone number is the same. We are doing well and have settled well with having Nolan in our family. It is still day to day when it comes to what will happen with his future, which has been my biggest challenge in accepting. God is only giving us just what we need to know for each day and nothing more. There are still days that I question if He knows what He is doing, and then I am reminded with a smile or an excited squeel, that this is so not about Sam or I, but about Nolan...and I have just enough to get through that day. We still need a great deal of prayer as this has been the hardest thing that Sam or I have ever done or been through in our whole lives. There are thoughts and emotions that we could have never prepared for and we could never explain to anyone that has not gone through this type of situation themselves. So PLEASE continue to lift us up in prayer when you can...the Bible says, "where two or more are gatherered in my name, I am there in the midst of them." We are so grateful for all of your support and we know that only good will come from this. We cant wait to share it with you. All our love, The Rogers Family 518 Camino Real Redlands, CA 92373

No comments: