Wednesday, November 11, 2009

POP'S TOP TEN

Maybe you haven't heard the news, but Barb just went through her second hip replacement two weeks ago. Pop's gives us the "TOP TEN" things running through her mind recently

  • "Cool! Mapquest found a downhill route to Starbucks"
  • "Nothing beats a good hip replacement""
  • "If you can make through the first 100 hours of therapy the last 50 are cake"
  • "Why does Dr. Kevorkian keep calling me?"
  • "Go CHARGERS!"
  • "This would be pretty sweet if it weren't for the pain and walker"
  • "Will this kill my chances of making "So You Think You Can Dance"?"
  • "I didn't think anything could top the excitement of my first replacement"
  • "What's the chances of converting the scooter into a two-seater?"
  • "Is it me, or does Doug seem in the mood for a little....uhm, uhm, uhm?"

No comments: