Tuesday, August 5, 2008

POP'S TOP TEN

It's over. Jilly is on her way home to the city by the bay. All in all, from what we hear, she was "fantastic". Pops gives us the "TOP TEN" things overheard while nannying.

  • "Jilly's gonna need five weeks off!"
  • "This is the kind of thing we should be paying a nanny 800 bucks an hour to do"
  • "Regan......where does mommy keep the Jack Daniels?"
  • "No Regan, I'm not sick. I always throw up this time of day"
  • "Oh s***, I said damn, oh s***, I said s***"
  • "Calm down Regan, I'm sure I'll be fine"
  • "Okay kids, four o'clock, time for bed"
  • "Let's quit this cat and mouse crap Regan and take this thing outside"
  • "Hey mom. Could you watch the kids. Anne asked me to bathe Virginia"
  • "Hurry up sweetie, just cock the hammer and fire at me"

No comments: