Monday, August 25, 2008

Well...

...I'm here and settling into college life! There are so many awesome, welcoming, and fun people here, so that has made it an easier transition. I'm all moved in nicely and my roommate is very sweet and friendly and we've already had a fun time together these first few days! Classes started today, which was a bit confusing (figuring out things like getting class notes and books and such), but it has ended up being a very good day.


Although it's been super scary to be out on my own--making desicions I'm not used to making and all--I really believe and know that God's going to use this experience and the time I have here with all these amazing people. I long to grow in so many areas! The Lord's been working in my heart, teaching me to trust Him in everything and helping me see that I don't have to rely on my own strength, but in His. It's so exciting!!!

Liz


1 comment:

bbowler said...

Hi Liz- you will love Portland and all it has to offer -
- I hope you get to see Cars and Val very soon !!
xoxoxooxox Barb